- Rivana gives cognizance only to computer Generated Tax Invoice.
- In case the customer(s) wishes to have more information relating to the Invoice, the same will be provided on his/her request, separately.
- Please ensure that the bill accompanies the jewellery for all future transactions. We can only entertain transactions with the person in whose name the bill has been issued.
- We will be able to exchange jewellery in the same store for same value of the Invoice provided that the Jewellery is brought back in the same condition in which it was sold within 15 days from the date of invoice/sale.
- In case of any dispute, the Courts of Mumbai only will have jurisdiction.
- Rivana reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- If payment is made by local cheques or demand draft, delivery of the item purchased will be made only after realization of the instrument amount.
ADVANCE RECEIPT/CUSTOMER ORDER
- You may freeze the gold rate at the time of placing the order on payment of 50% advance for
- Diamond Jewellery, 75% for Plain Gold Jewellery and 100% advance for Coins/Biscuits/Bars.
- The gold rate applicable on purchase will be the prevailing rate at the time of payment of advance irrespective of the days gold rate at the time of delivery. The Product, when ready for delivery in such cases, shall have to be collected by customer within 30 days from date of such intimation by boutique.
- You may place an order without freezing the Gold rate on payment of advance of 25% of the
product value. In case the product is not collected within 7 days from date of availability at the boutique, the order shall stand automatically cancelled.
RIVANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (REP)
- We will be happy to accept Rivana jewellery sold through any Rivana store as per the prevailing terms and conditions of the Rivana Exchange policy which is operated at the discretion of the company.
- We will accept jewellery for exchange after due examination for defects, weights and originality including the identification of damage and/or stone defects (cracks, replacements and alterations).
- Diamond Jewellery: 15 days full value exchange, no refund.
- After 15 days, exchange value is calculated at 100% of prevailing Gold rate and 95% of prevailing rates of Diamonds.
- Colour stone is calculated at 50% of prevailing rate.
- Buy-Back will be paid by cheque within 7 days and is calculated at 90% of Exchange value.
GENERAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (GEP)
- RIVANA Jewellery will entertain exchange of non Rivana Products at its discretion.
- Repair of jewellery pieces will be chargeable. Please enquire with our sales officers regarding repair charges, wherever applicable.