We want to assure you that you're in safe and trusted hands.
Here's why buying jewellery from Rivana Gold & Diamonds is the smartest choice that you are going to make.
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Our promise to you is that we will always maintain Rivana Gold & Diamonds’ promise of purity and transparency.
All you have to do is place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. Here's how:
100% Certified - All our products come with a Certificate of Authenticity and undergo stringent quality checks before it reaches you. So go ahead, shop with complete peace of mind!
Multiple payment options - Choose from multiple payment options - including credit and debit cards, online transfers, wallets such as Amazon pay, freecharge, payzapp, airtel money, and many more.
Insured shipping - Tamper-proof packaging and insured shipping across India, so that you can sleep peacefully while we get your order across to you.
Lifetime Exchange - If ever you wish to revamp your jewellery wardrobe, you can always exchange your old Rivana Gold & Diamonds product with a new one.
THE SOLITAIRE ADVANTAGE
Conflict free diamonds - We only procure our diamonds from conflict-free sources. That's something you can always be assured of.
Certified Diamonds - We provide you with IGI certified diamonds only.
SHOP ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Shop Online - Say hello to an interactive and effortless jewellery browsing experience! Access thousands of stylish jewellery designs under one platform.
Visit our store - Experience a redefined jewellery shopping luxury experience with displays and drawers. Get expert consultation on solitaire and jewellery.
Try@home - Try before you buy. It's Free and there is No Obligation to Buy. Try them on anywhere in few easy steps.
- Choose your fave pieces & book a free trial
- Try them on at home, at work, or wherever you like!
- Buy if you like what you've tried on
EASY RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Rivana gives cognizance only to computer Generated Tax Invoice.
- In case the customer(s) wishes to have more information relating to the Invoice, the same will be provided on his/her request, separately.
- Please ensure that the bill accompanies the jewellery for all future transactions. We can only entertain transactions with the person in whose name the bill has been issued.
- We will be able to exchange jewellery in the same store for same value of the Invoice provided that the Jewellery is brought back in the same condition in which it was sold within 15 days from the date of invoice/sale.
- In case of any dispute, the Courts of Mumbai only will have jurisdiction.
- Rivana reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- If payment is made by local cheques or demand draft, delivery of the item purchased will be made only after realization of the instrument amount.
ADVANCE RECEIPT/CUSTOMER ORDER
- You may freeze the gold rate at the time of placing the order on payment of 50% advance for
- Diamond Jewellery, 75% for Plain Gold Jewellery and 100% advance for Coins/Biscuits/Bars.
- The gold rate applicable on purchase will be the prevailing rate at the time of payment of advance irrespective of the days gold rate at the time of delivery. The Product, when ready for delivery in such cases, shall have to be collected by customer within 30 days from date of such intimation by boutique.
- You may place an order without freezing the Gold rate on payment of advance of 25% of the
product value. In case the product is not collected within 7 days from date of availability at the boutique, the order shall stand automatically cancelled.
RIVANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (REP)
- We will be happy to accept Rivana jewellery sold through any Rivana store as per the prevailing terms and conditions of the Rivana Exchange policy which is operated at the discretion of the company.
- We will accept jewellery for exchange after due examination for defects, weights and originality including the identification of damage and/or stone defects (cracks, replacements and alterations).
- Diamond Jewellery: 15 days full value exchange, no refund.
- After 15 days, exchange value is calculated at 100% of prevailing Gold rate and 95% of prevailing rates of Diamonds.
- Colour stone is calculated at 50% of prevailing rate.
- Buy-Back will be paid by cheque within 7 days and is calculated at 90% of Exchange value.
GENERAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (GEP)
- RIVANA Jewellery will entertain exchange of non Rivana Products at its discretion.
- Repair of jewellery pieces will be chargeable. Please enquire with our sales officers regarding repair charges, wherever applicable.